Major Gift Donors
Major Gift Donors are a special cohort of institutional investors who commit annual contributions of $5,000 or more to Chicago Public Media. Contributions at the Major Gift Donor level help support the in-depth, long-form reporting that our community has come to expect and enjoy. Gifts at this level also provides the station with opportunities to expand and create the innovative programming and online content you so value.
Major Gift Donor Level - Membership Benefits ($5,000/year or $416/month)
In addition to sustaining Chicago Public Media, Major Donors enjoy many benefits:
- invitation to Major Donor events scheduled throughout the year
- a dedicated staff member to answer your questions and provide personal assistance for all of your needs
- a quarterly letter from Board of Directors Chair Steve Baird, providing a personal update on the station, it’s opportunities and challenges
- two VIP tickets to a live taping of Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!
- advance notification of station events and the opportunity to secure tickets prior to the general public
- three on-air dedications to use throughout the year
- all general membership benefits
Please consider increasing the power of your gift to Chicago Public Media by becoming a Major Donor member today.
If you are currently a Major Donor, thank you for your generous support. We hope you will consider increasing the amount of your gift and therefore ensuring the continued success of programming that so many listeners count on everyday.
For more information, please contact Nia Tavoularis, Director of Major Gifts at (312) 948-4686.